Subscribe to her website & blog for her latest news,
radio interviews, articles & more.
The counselling and therapy links on this website are provided for your information only. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement or recommendation in any way. We are not responsible for the availability or content on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any contract that you enter into with any third party.
International Association Process Oriented Psychology
- IAPOP Conference, 2012 in Switzerland.
Global change – local change: Tension, Crisis and Change Processes
http://www.iapop-conference.org/A Forum for Sustainable Group Process Methods in Working with Social Challenges.
April 28 – 30, 2012, Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland
Process Oriented Psychology
(known as Process Work)
- Process Work Institute
- Worldwork / Groupwork
- Deep Democracy Institure International
A global leadership institute and thinktank
- Portland Process Workers, Oregon USA
- International Process Workers
- International Association of Process Oriented Psychology
- Silvia Camastral, Process Therapist, Brisbane
- Hitomi Sakamoto, Ph.D, London, U.K.
Online, Phone & Onsite Counselling and Consultations, Seminars & Workshops.
Process-oriented Psychology for Individuals and Groups, Dreamwork, Personal Growth, Life Transitions, Creativity, Stress Management, Grief Work, Death Education
- Dr. Arnold Mindell, Founder of Process Work
- Psychotherapeutic practice in Warsaw, Poland, individual and couples therapy, seminars
Process Oriented Psychology Publications
- Online purchase of books by Arnold Mindell, Amy Mindell and Joseph Goodbread, including reviews and reader comments.
- Listing of books, articles, interviews, videos by Amy and Arny Mindell.
- Introduction to process work, applications of process work and worldwork, goals, skills, literature
- Lao Tse Press is dedicated to publishing information about process-oriented psychology
Professional Counselling Associations
- Australian Association of Social Work
- Counsellors & Psychotherapists Association of NSW
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia
- Australian Psychological Society
- Power of Mind – Private Online Counselling offers a private, secure and confidential counselling service, through the use of an instant messenger program, that can be accessed online at home, in the workplace or anywhere in particular the client would like to access the internet.
- Melbourne Hypnosis – Tony Gilmour (Clinical Hypnotherapist). Dandenong, Victoria.
- Lifeline 24 Hour Telephone Crisis Counselling
- Kids Helpline
Depression & Anxiety
- Anxiety Australia.
- Eating Disorders Foundation Inc.
- ARAFMI- support for familes and carers of individuals with mental health issues.
Useful Resources From Dreambody to Worldwork
Drs. Arnold and Amy Mindell come out of the Jungian tradition and have been doing pioneering work around the world.Dr. Amy Mindell is in private therapeutic practice in Portland, Oregon and teaches in many countries in the world. She helped developed process oriented psychology in the areas of coma, creativity, and dance. She holds a M.A. and Ph.D. in psychology and is a diplomate of the Process Oriented Psychology Center of Zurich.
She wrote Metaskills: The Spiritual Art of Therapy, Riding the Horse Backwards with Arny, Coma, a Healing Journey, and An Alternative to Therapy as well as many papers in professional journals. Her work with art, music and puppets appears in her newest book “The Dreaming Source of Creativity”. Her studies of the feeling skills in therapy, or “metaskills”, are at the core of much of her work.Dr. Arny Mindell is also in private practice in Portland, Oregon, and teaches with Amy in many places. He is known for his development of the “dreambody” and “process work” (process oriented psychology). He is the author of 19 books in 21 languages, including Dreambody, The Shaman’s Body, Quantum Mind, and Quantum Mind and Healing. Arny has an M.S. from M.I.T., was a Jungian training analyst, and has a Ph.D. in psychology. He is also known in the area of conflict management for his Sitting in the Fire and for his integration of psychology and physics, work on dreams, bodywork, relationships, and for interventions in near death situations.
- Madness Radio: Process Oriented Counselling with Joe Goodbread
First Aired 4-23-2008 Duration: 52:47
Counselor and researcher Joe Goodbread discusses his more than 25 years experience working with madness and extreme states using Process Oriented Psychology, an innovative approach based in the work of Carl Jung and developed by Arnold Mindell. Joe describes listening to the meaning in experience, helping people unfold their states, taoism, dreams, rank differences, and working with the body. Joe is a senior faculty at the Process Work Institute and author of The Dreambody Toolkit and Radical Intercourse.
http://www.wikipedia.orgSeveral articles about process oriented psychology, deep democracy, worldwork, coma work, etc are available on Wikipedia.
Information about cancer
- The Cancer Council Australia.