Subscribe to her website & blog for her latest news,
radio interviews, articles & more.
Deepening Real Relationship, With or Without a Partner. With Sherry Marshall Melbourne, 2010
Deepening real relationship , with or without a partner and dreaming about the love of our life will be explored during this workshop. The love of our life may be ourselves, a partner of the same or opposite sex, or more than one partner.
This course provides a safe space to uncover new insights and learn new skills, both personal and professional to deepen our relationships and our work. It is open to everyone, whether you’re single or partnered; familiar or new to Process psychology; a practicing therapist or a student; or interested in awareness and change.
Dealing with freedom and commitment issues, conflicting needs, not feeling understood, appreciated or acknowledged can be challenging at times.
Meeting together over this weekend workshop we will explore these topics using Process Work theory, inner work and practical exercises to;
1. deepen our relationships with ourselves, allowing us to connect more openly with others.
2. learn easy step by step skills to work with relationship conflicts and discover how we get in and out of trouble.
3. explore issues of freedom and commitment, belonging and disconnection;
discover what really attracts and flirts with us.
4. unfold relationship and spiritual connections.
5. learn how to deal with change in relationships