Sherry provides therapy on many levels; 'dreaming,' practical, and strategic.
- Improving relationships, family dynamics and parenting skills.
- Managing Career and work stressors.
- Facilitating conflict at work or at home.
- Transforming emotional states such as anxiety, depression, grief and loss, altered states and addictions etc.
- Understanding dreams.
- Body symptoms and illness.
- Unfolding your deeper dreaming so you can follow more closely your authentic self.
- Accessing and exploring the 'essence level', where duality dissolves. You can find yourself in mindfulness, calm and happy peaceful states of mind and deep meditation and spiritual experiences.
Sherry also offers Life Coaching in many areas, including;
Business: whether you are starting a new business or wishing to improve or invigorate a current one.
Assertiveness training: increasing Confidence and self - esteem.
Achieving Weight loss goals: changing how you eat and exercise and understanding the underlying causes of how your mind and body operate together.
Leadership: Learning and Practice, and dealing with individual and organisational Change Dynamics.
Dream work: helping you discover, understand and guide you onto new paths. It can motivate you to further live your heart path and be true to yourself.
Mindfulness and Meditation: developing a calm mind and can create a transformative paradigm shift and change of attitude.
Self- care: dealing with fatigue and overwhelm.
Supervision, Training and Group Facilitation: also available for all who are studying or practicing as a Therapist, Counsellor, Process Psychologist, Social Worker, Body work practitioner, or as a Mentor/Manager etc. We can explore areas such as hierarchy and rank issues, power, leadership, conflict facilitation, working in teams, giving and receiving feedback, our and other's learning styles and how to deal with organisational systems and change.
Using easily understood, step by step Process Therapy techniques, together we can untangle patterns from the past, unfold who you really are and plan your future direction. Deepening your inner/outer experiences, you can bring changes, awareness and meaning into your daily life.
Based in Sydney City CBD and on the Northern beaches near Manly, Sherry Marshall (BSc. Sociology/Social Admin; MAA. Social Work. AMHSW; Masters Social Ecology, Process Oriented Psychology) is a qualified therapist with over 30 years experience in Australia and England.
Sherry Marshall specializes, using Process Psychology and Mindfulness Therapy to allow you to;
- Discover your power and leadership and innovative creativity to bring new directions and integration.
- Unlock your inner wisdom and make it useful in your daily life.
- Create more purpose and meaning in your life.
- Increase awareness and discover new surprising answers, at home and at work.
When we become more connected to ourselves and our rich inner creativity, we can discover that our yearning for happiness, deep dreaming and relating, confidence and ability to achieve change in our lives becomes possible and sustainable. Discovering that we can become the change we wish to see in the world, is an exciting and inspirational path which allows us to deeply trust and follow our own authenticity.